Just Saying Hi

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 3, 2017 2:23 pm
Hey all! Just joining after hearing this site discussed on a DM’s Block podcast. I’ve only played D&D 5e, and only sporadically the last few years. I also move regularly which makes consistent in person groups tough. This lead me to begin DM-Ing a few games over google hangouts, but only once a month. I’m hoping to scratch my D&D itch a little more often with this site. Looking forward to getting to play with some of you in the near future!
Nov 3, 2017 2:25 pm
Welcome! I think this site will scratch the itch nicely :)
Nov 3, 2017 2:33 pm
Hello and welcome. Nothing wrong with D&D, but I always like to encourage new players to broaden their horizons. If you ever feel like trying something new (no hurry, no need to push you), there are plenty of games using other systems on here.
I made it a mandate to start games from free or cheap systems on here from time to time (I've recently started a new Dungeonslayers games), so that way you don,t have to spend a lot of money to learn new systems.
Nov 3, 2017 3:14 pm
Welcome Boomin! There's definitely lots of D&D on Gamers' Plane, but lots of other games too if you want to try something different. Specially for someone who may not have the time to study complex systems, there are a lot of rules light games out there that may scratch your itch too!
Nov 3, 2017 3:18 pm
Welcome!
Nov 4, 2017 3:24 pm
Welcome to GP. I also came her after listening to the DM block episode on PbP. If you have any questions or have any trouble finding a game let us know. The community will help you out.
Nov 4, 2017 5:05 pm
Welcome, and echo what aaron said...if you need any help, just ask!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.