Pathfinder Sheet Skill Add Bug

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 12, 2015 3:27 am
When trying to add an eighth skill to my character at 1st level, the previous skill, or even one higher up would unexpectedly change value or stat used. After being saved, the last skill added would be saved but the skill that glitched would be gone. This happened a few times and it didn't seem to matter what skill I added.
Jun 12, 2015 11:09 am
I suspect I know the issue. I'll look into it.
Jun 18, 2015 11:57 pm
Thank you! Love the ease of use of the site. I do have another bug to report but I'll open a different thread.
Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm
I just realized I never posted back on this. I know I put in a fix for this; did it resolve?
Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm
Maybe I ninja'd the wrong post, this is happening for me as well as stated in the other thread for the Pathfinder game for skills, (I had a few other issues/things as well though such as weapons, alignment, equipment) after the time of the post of this thread.
Jun 25, 2015 8:02 pm
Yah, I'm currently looking into Pathfinder bugs. I found the alignment issue, but the rest are being tricky.
Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm
I've updated the code driving Pathfinder (as well as the DnDs and Spycraft). Lemme know if that fixes your problems.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.