Your character is so dumb...

Jun 12, 2015 4:20 pm
This morning has been a lot of fun with the #DnDis/#DandDis hashtags. I actually sent out a bunch of tweets alone those lines about a year ago, but GP was a lot smaller back then. There has been a lot of GREAT jokes, and back and forth, I wanna see what everyone has up their sleeves.

I'll end up reposting stuff I put up on Twitter, and if you were in on that discussion, feel free to repost yours too!

So if you're not sure how this works...

Your ranger is so bad with animals, his animal companion is a pet rock.
Your monk's wisdom is so low, he thought Stunning Palm would land him a job as a hand model.
Your bard is so uncharismatic, Inspiring Courage makes his enemies stronger.
Your wizard is so dumb, his spell book is a cocktail napkin.

You don't have to keep it fantasy related; anything RPG is good. And it doesn't have to just be about characters:

Your campaign is so slow, your players all have str damage from old age.

Feel free to reply to people in quotes, but remember, we're doing this in good fun; if you're feeling offended, just step back and remember, its not personal. If it becomes personal, and I have to step in, much regret will be had by all!
Jun 12, 2015 8:54 pm
Haha, it was a great trend. Mine were:
- Your cleric is so lame, when it tries to turn undead they instaed grab it and (CENSORED) to Air Supply.
- Your homebrew campaign is so lame, flumphs left it.
- Your armor is so weak, wizards can wear it without a chance of arcane spellcasting failure.
- Your warlock is so dumb, it made a pact with a squirrel.
- Your PC is so weak, unarmed is a two-handed weapon.
Jun 12, 2015 11:59 pm
Your wizard is so perverted, he has Bigby's groping hand in his spell book.
Jun 14, 2015 4:18 pm
Your thief is so incompetent that when he picks pockets, his target ends up with more money than he had before the attempt.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.