Pokemon Tabletop United RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 18, 2015 7:00 am
It's a home-brew system that actually got some good play testing in my opinion. Right now I have 1 player and I'm looking for 1-2 more hopefully to round out a party of 3 adventurers. They system is can be tricky to track down and/or easily be confused for Pokemon Tabletop Adventure. If anyone needs help getting a hold of it PM me your email address and I can send you the Zip file.

Gameplay - To be honest i was looking to record this with some Twitter friends and release it as a podcast. Most of them stopped responding to me while I was trying to drum up interest to see if it was worth my time to world build. As far as story goes I don't have much at the moment because taking on creating a pokemon region is a daunting task if it's going to go to waste. That being said if I get a few interested players I will be able to provide more info.

Requirements - Recording software (Aduicty works just fine) and hardware, Regularly (probably once a month) being able to sit in front of your computer for a few hours to record (Saturday/Sunday), and hopefully a fondness for pokemon.

We can all do a few Ghangouts to get to know each other before we play and I plan on using Roll 20 to run most of the games. Comments/Questions/Concerns?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.