Games list not reachable from games page

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 19, 2015 12:00 am
I don't know if this is a bug or not but last month I had to do a bunch of leg work to eventually find the http://gamersplane.com/games/list page. I don't know if it up on other people's interfaces but it seemed like people talked like it did. Either way, I found it but just thought that it made sense to be on the main games page when I hit that tab.
Jun 19, 2015 1:35 am
The UX for GP is... passable at best. I realized that a lot of the things that are links don't quite look linkish and get hidden, and I'm working on it. I assume you found the link by clicking "Join a Game" on the "My Games" page? I considered making the games page go straight to the games list, but then the My Games page would be harder to find. All in all... bad UI. Working on solutions.
Jun 19, 2015 1:37 am
I didn't even realize that was a button . . . wow. I found it the first time through hunting the forums.
Jun 19, 2015 2:13 am
Yah... some of my buttons suck...
Jun 30, 2015 3:04 pm
Hey Keleth, I noticed that The Strange West doesn't show up in the list of games in "Join a Game" even though the game is open and has 5/6 members (it was 6/6 at one point). Is there a setting somewhere that I need to toggle to allow new players to join?
Jun 30, 2015 3:20 pm
It won't show up in Join a Game if you're already in the game :D
Jun 30, 2015 3:25 pm
That makes an obvious sort of sense, haha.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.