Online Secret Santas

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 24, 2017 5:35 pm
Have any of you guys/gals ever participated in an online Secret Santa? If so, which ones, and how did it go? I'm considering participating in one this year, maybe Imgur. I wonder if participating in one would help improve my overall mood, giving someone a gift. Of course, I suck at finding gifts for people. And my experience with Secret Santa has been I don't get gifts I want or need, but a lot of people say giving gifts make them feel better?
Nov 24, 2017 5:40 pm
For a moment there I thought you might be starting one here haha! I've never partcipated in an online secret Santa so I can't help you there, my friend.
Nov 24, 2017 5:43 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
For a moment there I thought you might be starting one here haha! I've never partcipated in an online secret Santa so I can't help you there, my friend.
I considered starting one here, but given our population is still pretty small, I don't think it'd get far.

Len

Nov 24, 2017 5:56 pm
I've never participated in one, but the 5e Starter Set would make a great secret Santa gift :)
Nov 24, 2017 6:00 pm
Great idea, Len!!!

Ro, if you managed to introduce our hobby to even just one person who's never tried it before, I bet that would really cheer you up! :-)
Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am
Keleth says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I considered starting one here, but given our population is still pretty small, I don't think it'd get far.
Start one here! Smaller is better...
Nov 25, 2017 3:50 am
A former board (not gaming related) that I was part of did one through Elfster a few years. It was a lot of fun! There is definitely an element of trust needed, since you have to eventually give up some kind of a mailing address. We had like 12 or 16 of the regulars that participated, so it was definitely on the smaller side. ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.