Twitter and Facebook cover images

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm
It struck me this morning that I still don't have cover images for the Gamers' Plane Twitter or Facebook pages. Its not a huge deal, but it does make my pages a bit scant, so I'm gonna try another contest! Make me the best cover image, and win a video game! I have a copy of Bastion and Don't Starve. This will be two contests, one for Facebook, one for Twitter.

So some notes:
- Cover images go behind main logos on both Twitter and Facebook, so whatever you come up with doesn't need to be GP centric, just RPG focused.
- Try not to zone in on one or two genres. GP is for all RPG players, so something representative would be awesome.
- I can provide you with the GP log if you'd like.
- If you can come up with something that'll work with both the current logo and the new logo, that'd be the awesomest!

I'm gonna set a soft deadline for July 10th, but lets see how it goes!
Jun 26, 2015 3:51 am
So for clarification, you want the actual image and not just a concept right? :3
*stares at a digital copy of don't starve*
Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm
Yes, the final result. However, if you come up with a great concept and have most of it together, just needing final assembly, I'd consider that too.
Jun 27, 2015 1:57 am
Man i wish my desktop was working so i had photoshop and illustrator.. then again my skill is rather lacking with them at times... hmm concepts for gamersplane.....hmm hmm hmm..

You do not have permission to post in this thread.