Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 4, 2017 3:05 am
Found the site through Google searching for PbP games (actually Google found a post on geekdad that had a comment for Gamers Plane). I'm looking forward to checking this place out.

I'm not young. I've played since the old AD&D days, and I've tried at least a dozen systems/versions. I am really looking to play a game in the Fate Core system because I haven't tried it, but I think it could be right up my alley. Other than that, any version of D&D should be fine, plus Pathfinder too.
Dec 4, 2017 3:12 am
Hi Linus, many of us are not young :) Welcome to the community. Check out the Gamers Tavern for new games. If you have any questions about the site read the beginners guide or ask a question here.
Dec 4, 2017 3:22 am
Welcome!
Dec 4, 2017 4:01 am
Thanks y'all. If you see any Curse of Strahd games starting up, then let me know. I only see the one from January.
Dec 4, 2017 4:03 am
Welcome Linus, glad to have you aboard. FATE is great, and lots of D&D5 and Pathfinder get played here.
Dec 4, 2017 7:02 am
Welcome!
Dec 4, 2017 9:33 am
Welcome! Yeah, plenty of us old-timers here. I think that might have been my comment on geekdad that you found. Happy gaming! :-)
Dec 4, 2017 9:39 am
Welcome Linus!
Dec 4, 2017 2:03 pm
Welcome Linus! I know more than a few Strahd games have been up since then. By default, the search system only finds games that have open slots; that's probably what you're seeing. If you're specifically looking for games in a particular system, if you add that system to your LFG, when a new game of that type is created, it will email you, so you can hop right at it!
Dec 5, 2017 12:33 am
Welcome!
Dec 5, 2017 2:10 am
Hell and welcome!
Dec 5, 2017 2:40 am
Welcome from a fellow newbie!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.