Hi!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 7, 2017 10:09 pm
Hi everybody!

Compared to a most others I've encountered while lurking around this part of the forums, I'm relatively inexperienced with traditional RPGs, having only been playing for a couple of years now.

In that time, I've played two D&D 3.5e campaigns and a CoC campaign. I hope to get the chance to expand a bit more while I'm on here.

I'm also completely new to PbP play, and found this site while looking for more information on the practice. It seems like a nice place, and I hope that we can all have a great time together!
Dec 7, 2017 10:30 pm
Welcome Dick Dastardly. :)
Dec 7, 2017 10:38 pm
Welcome!
Dec 7, 2017 10:52 pm
Welcome Catche_Jagger! There are actually a reasonable number of people here who had never played RPGs before and started with PbP on Gamers' Plane, so don't fret not having a berth of knowledge. If you're looking to move along the DnD line, there's definitely a lot of 5e happening (though I think a 3.5 game came up recently, not positive if I'm remembering correctly). Regardless, hope you find something to catch your interest!
Dec 7, 2017 11:36 pm
Welcome!
Dec 8, 2017 3:10 am
Hello! You'll find lots of opportunities to try out different games on here. Welcome to the site!
Dec 8, 2017 9:53 am
Welcome, Catche_Jagger! Don't worry about not having a lot of experience! The community here is great and that won't be a hindrance to fun! See you around! :-)
Dec 8, 2017 1:30 pm
Welcome Catche_Jagger!
Dec 9, 2017 12:33 pm
Hi Catche and welcome! I saw your application to one of my Cthulhu games. I'll be in touch.
Dec 9, 2017 4:30 pm
Welcome!
Dec 9, 2017 11:39 pm
Hmm, that's weird, I could have sworn I replied to this thread... Oh well, might as well do it now. Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.