Hey D&D player here

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 10, 2017 2:06 am
Hey everyone, heard about GP while listening to DMS Block (yes i am way behind) and thought it would be nice to be able to play in a game that doesnt require multiple hour dedication in a single block.

I have played D&D 3.5 and 5E and enjoyed them for the most part minus the DM i had for my last campaign overall it was good minus the fact that he killed my character off with no rolls or choices i could have made to avoid it.

I am currently DMing a game for a couple friends and fiance who all have never played before and are so far liking it and the story but the more I DM the more i want to be on the other side too from time to time.

Im 27 and have to be an adult so work has to come first but it would be nice to be able to jump on during the day catch up and be able to play over GP.

If anyone has room for another player in their D&D 5E game please let me know and we can talk to see if i would fit with the party. :)
Dec 10, 2017 2:40 am
Welcome wishidbeen! Lots of DnD around here, and a bunch of DMB folk as well! I know an intro game recently started up, but if you're looking to get into something more in depth, make sure to add any systems you're interested in to your LFG, and you'll get an email when a game of that system is created.
Dec 10, 2017 2:49 am
Welcome to the site!
Dec 11, 2017 1:25 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.