CoC 7th Ruin of Roanoke

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 21, 2017 12:46 am
I am new to being the keeper and this will be my first attempt, so bear with me and some rules might get bent a little. Looking for 4-5 players any skill level.

It is May 30, 1935, Babe Ruth just played his last game and went hitless according to the radio news. A well known and liked Professor Whitmer comes on the radio explaining that his findings and news he has given was all false and fabricated by the college to bolster their enrollment in the archeology field. He apologizes for misleading everyone and asks that it all be forgotten.

The phone rings, it's the dean of the college, "Are you listening to the radio? Did you hear the lies? He must be on to something big and is trying to keep us busy with the legal ramifications of what he just announced. I need you and several others to get right on this. I need you down there immediately. I'll have the Hudson at the library all fueled up waiting on you. Check the glove box for an expense envelope. He was on to something, I'll leave another folder with everything we have on him and his findings."
Dec 23, 2017 3:57 am
Oooh, so working for the man to take a scientist's discoveries from him? Sounds intriguing.
Dec 24, 2017 2:32 am
I guess I forgot the link huh. Sorry, here it is!
Dec 25, 2017 4:02 am
Hi there! I've always been a fan of Lovecraft's works, but I've never had a chance to play CoC; any chance you'd be willing to take on a newbie and show me the ropes? I'm rock solid on lore and background, but I know nothing about the mechanics. Quick study though!
Dec 25, 2017 3:42 pm
Sure, I have played several, but haven't been the keeper.
Dec 26, 2017 3:49 am
I’m game but same as rindell I don’t know anything about coc gameplay or character creation
Dec 26, 2017 8:18 pm
Yay for more Cthulhu!
Jan 6, 2018 4:34 pm
Still looking for a few more
Jan 16, 2018 12:19 am
I'd love to, if you still have the space!!
Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am
We do and accepted, could still use one more.
Jan 17, 2018 12:13 am
I noticed a new player expressing an interest in Cthulhu so have suggested this thread
Jan 20, 2018 5:46 am
Hi, any chance you are still looking for one more player?
Jan 27, 2018 12:24 am
We are, one more than you, you have been added! I am still looking for 1 more as someone dropped out before we started.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.