Looking for players for Lost Mine of Phandelver

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 21, 2017 3:03 pm
Hiya! I've DMed this IRL but I'm looking to start doing play by post so figured it would be a good place to start.

Queer or queer-friendly is a must, gimme some kind of nod to that pls.

I'm very much led by what people want to do with their characters, don't want to be railroady but just have fun & create a good story.

Link here!
Dec 21, 2017 9:57 pm
I've already DMed it too many times and am too busy to join up, but don't be discouraged if you don't get much response right away. People are SUPER busy for the holidays and you may not get great response until early January.
Dec 22, 2017 12:08 am
Naatkinson says:
I've already DMed it too many times and am too busy to join up, but don't be discouraged if you don't get much response right away. People are SUPER busy for the holidays and you may not get great response until early January.
Indeed. I'm also very happy you've stated that you'd like your game to be queer-friendly.
Dec 22, 2017 10:22 am
I concur as well. I was pleased to see that you ensuring player safety and I also regret that I’ve already played this adventure inside out. I am also noticing a sudden quiet here leading up to the holidays.
Dec 22, 2017 10:38 am
Echo all the sentiments above. I'm looking forward to the day that we no longer need to specify that, because OF COURSE we all welcome everyone to be themselves. So ellyjm, Welcome. I'm glad you're here.

I'm currently GMing this module, but if you're short on players once the new year comes and things liven up again, I'm happy to join if you need someone to round out the party (I can pretend to know nothing, I'm good at that).
Dec 22, 2017 1:24 pm
It's always great to find games that are queer-friendly. It's a shame that it's something that still needs to be specified.

I'd be interested in joining. Would you accept a total newb to d&d 5e? I've played a bit of 3.5, but never 5e. But I'm a fast learner.
Dec 23, 2017 9:07 pm
I’d love to play but I am literally dm’ing this IRL right now. Ran the first 4 hour session last night.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.