Gamers Plane Logo Font?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Len

Dec 21, 2017 9:10 pm
Anyone know the name of the font used in the Gamers' Plane logo?
https://i.imgur.com/jh55DrJ.png
Dec 21, 2017 9:33 pm
AgencyFB is the closest looking one I found.
Dec 21, 2017 9:33 pm
The base font is OSP-DIN, though there is some custom kerning and changes.
Dec 21, 2017 9:34 pm
HypCo says:
AgencyFB is the closest looking one I found.
AgencyFB is a free available font that I thought matched close enough to OSP-DIN for me to use as a primary on titles. I wasn't positive if the license that came with OSP-DIN when I bought it allowed me to use it on the web.
Dec 21, 2017 9:51 pm
Oh cool, I wasn't that far off.

Shouldn't you be able to use it as you please (within limitations)? Why else would you buy it.
Dec 21, 2017 10:01 pm
HypCo says:
Oh cool, I wasn't that far off.

Shouldn't you be able to use it as you please (within limitations)? Why else would you buy it.
Some fonts have difference licenses for different uses. Sometimes it covers all uses, sometimes its limited to certain media.
Dec 22, 2017 12:28 am
Ah, the joys of font license...

Len

Dec 22, 2017 3:28 am
Thanks everyone!
Dec 24, 2017 5:51 am
lenpelletier says:
Thanks everyone!
Mind if I ask why you were looking for the font?

Len

Dec 25, 2017 3:43 pm
You're about to find out (although never used it because I couldn't make the css work!)
Jul 23, 2018 5:10 am
thats nice looking, its like 3d i saw a pretty cool image on a dream interpretation site ( i was doing a reverse image search on google then i found other sites had it too, but this is the one that i bookmarked) it is
on here and the top picture is like idk tear drops of color. It looks really good, i mean those colors look creamy and shiny but not too shiny. Does anyone here know how people make those kinds of stuff????? Is it with the regular photoshop or do u guys use something else? Even the game plane here has like a cool red 3d shadow at the bottom that is like touching but not touching the cube which is cool.
Is that done with just the photoshop for image retouching or is there something else you do that with? Im very confused btw so Im senior yr in hs so, im an adult know, but im thinking of doing something with graphic design professionally, i just need to go through an starter phase first lol. I just dont know where to really start it all.
Jul 23, 2018 5:12 am
if u all know who that designer is for that image, let me know. Id like to see more of the gallery if any free online

You do not have permission to post in this thread.