Pathfinder campaign.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 24, 2017 4:44 am
Hello everyone, l am interested in trying some Pathfinder. I was wondering if there were some other players and a DM that were interested. I dont have anynof the books and would he playing from what was available to me on Paizo.
Thanks in advance,
K.
Dec 25, 2017 4:05 am
I don't know what my gaming schedule is going to be in the upcoming months, but this is something I could be up for, as the GM. I'll have to wait until 2018 gets started, but I could be up for running some more Pathfinder. As for resources, Paizo maintains a very good site with all of the content they publish under the Open Game License. The site can be found here. You don't really need to spend too much money to play Pathfinder, but the Core Rule Book, Game Mastery Guide and Bestiary 1 comprise a very robust TTRPG.
Dec 25, 2017 4:21 am
Awesome! I can for sure wait until the new year. I wasn't expecting to play until the new year as it was. I appreciate the link I will definitely be looking into it.
Dec 25, 2017 4:52 am
Hmm, could be interesting considering the PF game I was participating in got cancelled a way back... I own a lot of the books so it,s not much of a problem for me.
Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm
I’d be interested in playing. I’ve never played before but I own the Rulebook and Bestiary 1 and been browsing through it.
Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm
Well, @Unknown6425, I recently threw in an Interest Check for a Pathfinder game I'm trying to get support for. You might go check out that real estate.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.