Interested in Playing in a Dresden Files RPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 4, 2015 1:49 am
Hello!

I am usually the individual running all of the games I play with my friends/family where I live. So I would be interested in playing in a Dresden Files RPG game if one is available.

-Thanks.
Jul 4, 2015 5:11 pm
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel a little pretentious saying that as I've only been here for about a month, but am deep into four games here. Also usually GM and am enjoying playing for a change!

Anyhow, I'm also interested in a Dresden Files game. Don't have the werewithal to GM one yet. Working on it though - just reading my way through the novels (up to the end of Blood Rites) and I own Your Story though haven't read that much of it yet, partly to avoid spoilers for the books.

Let's see what other interest there is - if someone else wants to GM that would be great.
Jul 4, 2015 6:29 pm
I've always wanted to check this game out. My reading has been limited to wiki articles (I am not bothered by some spoilers), but I watched the show (IKnow, people say it was bad, but i enjoyed it) and really got into the concept. I listened to a few actual play podcasts set in the world, but only one of them used the Fate based system. So I'd have to do some reading, but I'd love to get I to a game.
Jul 27, 2015 6:13 pm
I am also interested in a Dresden Files game, should one come about! Big fan of the books, and the show, and the rpg!
Last edited July 27, 2015 6:14 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.