Play It Solo

load previous
Jul 11, 2020 6:32 pm
thanks!
that'll make up for the way I look on the outside haha
Jul 17, 2020 12:45 pm
In my soloist despair I have rediscovered Tunnels and Trolls. While I never played the solos, the TNT bundle threw about nine of them. Thus I have been marinating in those modular juices.

But I love dungeon crawls, room by room, so I have been experimenting with axebanes dungeon cards and random tables to aid in my delve. it feels good, real good. My five year old son has even joined in the carnage.

I just love how tnt is almost a one roll engine. The use of saving rolls is quite brilliant. I am now trying to conceptualize a way of easily taking a party into the crawl.

In other news, I got the Ironsworn delve book. It reads amazingly well and if I can just hold all of Ironsworn in my head I would play it consistantly, if not constantly.

Yes, I demand an RPG where I don’t look up a thing.
Last edited July 17, 2020 12:53 pm
Jul 17, 2020 1:09 pm
You can play Ironsworn solo on Roll20. The character sheet has all you need in a very accessible way (tabs). Really cuts down on the flipping through pages. Assets too.
Jul 17, 2020 5:25 pm
I need an Roll20 Primer! I login and it all just flies at me. I may use a higher res screen if I try again.
Jul 17, 2020 5:47 pm
They have a great video tutorials.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.