Exalted 3E - Looking for players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 8, 2018 7:42 pm
We've had some attrition lately and I wanted to gauge interest.

We are currently in the second arc of our story which you can find HERE which is public so you can see the story so far. I'm happy to answer any questions.

It would probably be easiest narratively to incorporate a new player if they take over a PC character but I'm not opposed to finding a way to incorporate a new character.

Currently we have the following characters readily available:
- Twin Suns - Resistance Supernal Zenith Caste. He uses the Righteous Devil Martial Art with flame pistols to seek justice and evangelize on behalf of the Unconquered Sun.
- Nine Jengu - Stealth Supernal Night Caste, He is Wyld tainted with no recollection of his past. Receives mysterious missions from an unknown source.
- Summer's Promise - Lore Supernal Twilight Caste, She is a sorcerous storyteller. In a past life she was the consort of a powerful Fire Elemental. They've found each other once more and is working with him to promote harmony among the terrestrial gods of Creation. she's currently in command of a large army of fire elementals.
Last edited January 9, 2018 4:52 am
Jan 9, 2018 4:15 am
Hey there, the link you provided is circling back to this post. I'd love to take a look at the campaign when the link is fixed!
Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm
FYI: drivethrurpg currently has a sale where they bundled several exalted 3E products including the core book. If you have been meaning to pick it up, now would be a good time. I Tried to copy the gp affiliate link but it didn’t work on my phone. Strongly encourage you to use the link at the bottom of the page and search for "NYNG Exalted"
Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm
As of this post, it seems the aforementioned bundle is still on sale.

If you need a spot filled, I'd be happy to throw my hat in; sadly though, I know nothing of Exalted. If that is a problem or you want to take someone with more experience, I completely understand.
Jan 17, 2018 6:33 pm
Not at all. The majority of the players are new to the system and setting
Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm
I'd like to give it a shot then. Sent an apply.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.