Do the Dead Really Sleep - Shadowrun 5e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 9, 2018 9:12 pm
I just obtained the Shadowrun 5e book. I have not ran a SR game since 1st edition. Looking forward to diving back in. This game is great for new players and pros. I will be catching up on the rule changes from the last 20 years, so if you are new we can all learn together. This will start at Street Level play, to help curb the power as I get warmed up to the rules.

Characters are not professionals, you can come up with whatever desperate situation has led your character into running the shadows.

Anyone interested?
Jan 10, 2018 3:38 am
I promised myself a limit of three games on this site at any one time, but I'm tempted. I think I have a 5e Core Rulebook around here somewhere. I'm certainly tempted.
Jan 10, 2018 5:52 pm
Linus, You are welcome to join up. I have 2 others confirmed and I am happy to start with the 3 of you and add more folks later.
Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm
I appreciate the kindness. I thought about it some today, and I am really at my limits. There is a reason I promised myself only three active games, so I'm going to trust myself. Normally, I ignore my past-self advice or limits and live to regret it. I admit that I regret not being able to play in more games. I just can't commit to more writing projects right now. This sounds like a blast, though, and I know that you'll find many more interested in joining as the days go by and more people check the site.
Last edited January 10, 2018 9:04 pm
Jan 10, 2018 9:09 pm
Good luck Linus. It is better to limit yourself and avoid burn out completely. If you ever want in just message me and we can figure it out down the road.
Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm
I appreciate that, metagamegate. If one of these games reaches an end while yours is still going, then I just might do that. Thanks, and have fun running the SR game.
Jan 11, 2018 12:06 am
I am interested to join. I am gm'ing another SR game here at GP. But would love to play.
Jan 11, 2018 2:53 pm
Cool Aaron. I am approving you now.
Jan 14, 2018 1:54 am
Hello, like you I have recently dove back in after over 10-12 years. I have a character I've made for a group IRL but i wanted to see if i could find a good pbp to run my character. Character is a street level Neoprimitive Ork Mystic Adapt, sword and sorcery type build. Uneducated and Incompetent (electronics). I have a fairly detailed background, use mostly core rules, with a spell from the expansion books. Magically his focus is in manipulation, with detection and illusion. He has adapt powers that enhance his combat, and fights with swords. If you are interested i would be willing to play.
Jan 15, 2018 5:16 pm
HuginnMuninn, Thanks for the interest. We have a overfull group right now. I will message you directly if someone drops. Sounds like you have a great character concept. The party actually has a full ork chaos mage right now too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.