Allow me to introduce myself

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 11, 2018 2:38 am
Hi y'all, I'm brand new to GP and I'm excited at the prospect of finding a group to dive into fantasy with. My first RPG was DnD as a little kiddo. I played a Human Cleric through a dungeon crawl that lasted all night, as daylight came I was hooked. Since the I've played off and on when I can find other players but I've never had a schedule that would allow a consistently regular game. I'm hoping PbP format will allow me a little more flexibility and I can really get deep into a game and share my passion with some of you.
Jan 11, 2018 3:15 am
That's a great plan, cap'n! Has Worked well for me and many others.
Jan 11, 2018 3:18 am
Welcome Captaineo, glad to have you on board.
Jan 11, 2018 3:36 am
Welcome captaineo! I hope we can rekindle that addiction! And PbP is nice to fit gaming in between other things in real life. Any particular systems you're looking for? A lot of games that come up are pretty new player friendly.
Jan 12, 2018 10:36 am
Hi and welcome!
Jan 12, 2018 1:53 pm
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Keleth, I'm most familiar with D&D and Pathfinder so I'm looking to start there but after listening to the Drunks and Dragons podcast, I'd like to eventually play a 4e game since that edition sounds very different from the DnD I remember. I guess I should go digging around for this answer but, are there many 4e games played by post given that the edition seems to employ a lot of minis and visual aids?
Jan 13, 2018 2:47 am
Hello and welcome!
Jan 21, 2018 2:50 am
@captaineo, I'm looking for players for a Pathfinder game if you're interested!
Jan 21, 2018 7:07 am
Welcome, captaineo!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.