2 Players Needed for 5e Game: Swords of Justice

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 15, 2018 11:25 pm
The heroes are on a mission now, but we seem to be a couple of players light. Can someone come in and take over a character for us until the mission is complete? After which, you would have the option to continue in the campaign with a spiffy new character or continue with the pre-Gen.

Current characters include:

Gawain Lathkule - level 7 human swashbuckler aristocrat

Groogar - level 7 half-orc cleric of Kossuth
Last edited January 15, 2018 11:26 pm
Jan 16, 2018 12:29 am
I could play the cleric, what subclass are they?
Jan 16, 2018 12:44 am
I’m down for playing but I am currently on a cruise until Sunday so am not super active.
Jan 16, 2018 1:34 am
Oh wow! Awesome response! There ya go! Two players. Boom!

No problem, Sclasclemski. I'll get you up to speed when you get back. You're okay with a young swashbuckler?

CK, the cleric is of the Light domain, if that's what you're asking. If there is now a fire domain with the newer Xanathar book, you might take that instead. Kossuth is really a fire element deity.

I will post the character sheets and details for these two to give you a chance to peruse them.

Thanks so much!
Last edited January 16, 2018 1:42 am
Jan 16, 2018 4:26 pm
I can fill in for the swashbuckler til Sunday if you need. (Not sure how active your campaign is)
Jan 16, 2018 9:01 pm
You can certainly play too, Moofs. I’m not sure if I’d need a substitute though. How about I give you a different pre-Gen? I have a human female arcane trickster... or possibly a human female swashbuckler. That second one is also an aristocrat and her character class build is highly optional (swashbuckler or rogue or battle master combo). She was a duelist in 2nd edition and never reimagined in 3.5.
Jan 16, 2018 11:18 pm
Cruvis says:
You can certainly play too, Moofs. I’m not sure if I’d need a substitute though. How about I give you a different pre-Gen? I have a human female arcane trickster... or possibly a human female swashbuckler. That second one is also an aristocrat and her character class build is highly optional (swashbuckler or rogue or battle master combo). She was a duelist in 2nd edition and never reimagined in 3.5.
Arcane Trickster? Sign me up!
Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm
Okay, I guess I need to get those characters to you guys.

How about I post them in the forums and then you can input them into a character sheet? I have invited you as players and so only need to approve your character sheets. Start posting as soon as you can.

If you don't mind too much, a backpost in which you opt to join the mission would help give the story a little more cohesion.

Thanks all!!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.