Greetings Fellow Programs!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 19, 2018 12:59 am
Howdy all,

I'm excited to see what play by post is all about! I have some intermittent games I'm playing and one I'm running in real life, but I'm thinking it's not enough.

I've been playing D&D on and off (mostly off) for a long time. Recently I've been playing a few steady games, but I am hoping to try out some new formats and games. I have most of my experience in playing D&D 5e, Cypher System, and Tunnels and Trolls.

I've also started listening to some good podcasts and reading some blogs that have really opened up my mind to how deep one can get with this hobby. I'm hoping playing some pbp games will help me get better at being a player and GM.

See ya around!
Jean-Paul
Jan 19, 2018 1:28 am
Welcome, Jean-Paul. Glad to have you.
Jan 19, 2018 1:59 am
Bonjour-hi Jean-Paul! And welcome. A bunch of Cypher System type games have started here recently, and I for one appreciate the love there.
Jan 19, 2018 2:22 am
Welcome welcome.
Jan 19, 2018 4:14 am
Hello and welcome!
Jan 19, 2018 4:45 am
Hello and welcome!
Jan 19, 2018 5:17 am
Welcome Falible! Play-by-Post will definitely give you the opportunity to try new things and new formats. The ability to go heavy RP really lets you explore a lot of play styles. And yah, there's a LOT to this hobby. Glad to have you with us!
Jan 20, 2018 1:25 pm
Welcome! GP has certainly built my skills, both as a player and a GM.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.