Features still coming!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 29, 2014 3:51 pm
So things have been a bit quiet from the development side lately, but I'm still at it! There have been a few ninja updates, things to keep things working and fixed. Interestingly, I've been so into getting to know a lot of you guys on Twitter, I haven't been pushing Gamers Plane as hard; I'm gonna get back to pushing that.

So very soon, you can expect the following:
- I'm updating the way the autocomplete for skills/feats works, which will make it more robust, and will also mean you guys who prefer things in ALL CAPS or hate uppercase letters will be able to see stuff come back in how you entered it. Its not a big deal, but this way its your char sheet in every way.
- DnD5. Yes, that's still coming, and the autocomplete changes mean I'll be able to do spells in the same way (itemized, searchable). This also means other systems will be able to use that kind of functionality in the future (and redone for it later on).
- Forum upgrades. I've been listening to everything you guys have been saying about the forums, and they're being worked on.
- Social dice roller. For a while, I've been studying NodeJS which will let you create a virtual table to chat, share dice rolls and card draws, and who knows what else in the future?

Hopefully everyone's enjoying the games you're in right now, and make sure to add the characters you like to the Character library for others to admire! Gamers Plane has a number of social gaming features, so be sure to keep adding! We have the Character Library, Music Library, and the dice roller, so be sure to keep sharing them with your friends!
Sep 29, 2014 5:31 pm
Make sure the "add to character library" function works properly. I've added both characters i've made but neither shows up.
Sep 29, 2014 5:39 pm
Your own characters don't show up in the Character Library because... they're yours. I see one character of yours in the library, "Arydun Nyth". I'll double check, but I do see characters in the library.
Sep 29, 2014 6:47 pm
Ohh, well that's weird! It made me think they weren't there.. A library should include all books even if you're the one who wrote them :)
Sep 30, 2014 5:00 pm
I didn't include them originally because you should have a library icon next to your char in your char list when they're added. I'll think about showing them in the library too.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.