PC/GM - the Force is strong with this one

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm
Greetings gamers.
I've been playing since '99.
Started off with WEG's Star Wars, then was introduced to AD&D (and eventually all it's following editions), and Pathfinder. I've run adventures in all these games as well. In the post I've also played Dresden Files, World of Darkness, d20 Call of Cthullu, and Savage Worlds.

My favorite though is Star Wars Saga Edition, and willing to run the canned campaign Dawn of Defiance of there's enough interest. Im also considering converting that campaign to FGG's system, but would need some assistance, if anyone's interested.
I'm also willing to run the Pathfinder canned campaigns as well.

Im able to post daily, and throughout the day.
Jan 24, 2018 2:26 pm
Welcome TK421! I'm not sure I've ever played SW Saga Edition, though I've heard it cited a few times as of late. I did play a d20 SW system in the early 2000's, but it was among the first RPGs I ever played, so I never paid attention to it being anything other than Star Wars RPG. We definitely have a number of very active players who would love another active poster!
Jan 24, 2018 6:36 pm
Welcome, TK421 We're glad you're here!
Jan 24, 2018 7:49 pm
Welcome TK-421, glad you’re (finally) at your post.

There are lots of FFG Star Wars players here and we would be more than happy to help if you decide to convert Dawn of Defiance.
Jan 25, 2018 10:30 am
Welcome! Yay, Star Wars!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.