Interest: Star Wars Dawn of Defiance Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 25, 2018 10:15 pm
I have been wanting to run the Dawn of Defiance Campaign for a long time. Most of the time I can get the game started and through the first Episode - once I got through Episode 2 - but would like to get further. Anyone interested?

Systems to play:
1) the game was made for Saga Edition, and I have an expansive Google Drive file to help support players in creating the best character - it's d20, D&D 4th Edition's predecessor, for those who haven't played this .
2) I've been playing FFG's version lately and would be interested in converting the campaign to the new rule set. Thigh I could use some help in doing so - or at least some leniency when it comes to the rules.

About the Campaign:
The Dawn of Defiance campaign opens some months after the rise of the Empire, with the Clone Wars a very recent and vivid memory for most beings in the galaxy. The Empire has begun tightening its grip on star systems throughout the galaxy, and Darth Vader stands at the newly declared Emperor’s right hand, crushing any opposition and hunting down the last remnants of the Jedi Order. In these short months since the fall of the Republic, many have joined the Empire willingly, including the Core Worlds whose Human nobles stand to benefit a great deal from its tyranny. Similarly, many others have begun rebelling against Imperial oppression, finding themselves driven out of their homes (or worse) and forced to live in a galaxy that tolerates no opposition to the Empire.

So who's up for playing!? Put your system of choice in your response. I'm wanting 4 to 6 players. Pays would be expected daily.
Jan 26, 2018 9:49 am
As I mentioned in your other thread, I'd like to play the FFG version and would be happy to help with the conversion.
Jan 26, 2018 10:45 am
I'd be up for it. Have never played the d20 system and would be willing to learn, but would prefer FFG because I know it well.
Jan 28, 2018 6:09 am
Down to play! I love Saga Edition. It's such a great game. Probably my favorite flavor of the d20 system.
Jan 29, 2018 12:31 am
Looking for one more player tp join before starting.
However, if no one else wants to join I'll start the initial set-up by the beginning of February.
If the game goes well other can join as scenes permit (to a max of six players)
Jan 30, 2018 9:40 pm
Daily daily or 7 posts a week? You probably have enough people but if you still need someone let me know.
Feb 1, 2018 5:49 am
I have an interest and an extensive knowledge of obscure canon and star wars lore...
Feb 1, 2018 10:55 pm
Remnant says:
Daily daily or 7 posts a week? You probably have enough people but if you still need someone let me know.
I am on my phone/internet daily/hourly, so I'm willing n to post as long as others are posting frequently
Feb 13, 2018 2:38 pm
If you're still looking, I'd be interested. System doesn't matter to me, though I do a far greater familiarity with Saga rules.
Feb 20, 2018 1:17 am
Sounds like a great campaign, I'd love to get involved!
Last edited February 20, 2018 1:17 am
Feb 21, 2018 6:19 pm
I play FFG edge of empire weekly. Wouldn’t mind getting back into gamersplane game
Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm
Just to let everyone know; this game mysteriously disappeared a couple of weeks ago. So either I was booted for some reason or TK421 decided against running the game.
Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm
There are 6 - 6 - people in the waiting line for my year+ long running FFG Star Wars campaign, and while I may be able to onboard one in a month or two, the story is in a poor place to do it right now... someone really needs to step up and GM a game.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.