Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 26, 2018 5:56 pm
Greetings,

I'm a traveler from a distant realm and a veteran of many an adventure. I've traversed the shattered lands of Rifts, piloted the mechs of Robotech and brandished an axe in Palladium. Soon there after, I heard the summons of the Keeper of Scrolls and traveled through a portal into realms of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition. Its only been in the last year that I've been exploring D&D 5th edition.

By way of a note from Cruvis and a hastily drawn map, I've made my way here in hopes of continuing my adventures.

Well met,
Axe9ar
Jan 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Welcome, Axe9ar! See you (eventually) in Cruvis' game! :-)
Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm
Great to have you along for the right Axe! We'll appreciate having Nymur back in the fold at Swords of Justice!
Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm
Welcome!
Jan 26, 2018 6:33 pm
Welcome Axe9ar!
Jan 26, 2018 9:19 pm
I will also be coming into Cruvis' game here. I play Falrik having done so since day 1. But for a brief hiatus I am still playing that character 6+ years later. I've been playing D&D for 40 years having received the DMG as a Christmas gift from my wife shortly after my 30th birthday. I've played many other games through the years some of which I do not see on this site. Perhaps I could be persuaded to start a Mutants and Masterminds game here although I've never run one of them. See you all in Waterdeep.
Jan 26, 2018 9:22 pm
Welcome, Aldrusian!
Jan 26, 2018 9:35 pm
Welcome!
Jan 26, 2018 11:31 pm
Ah, fellow adventurer! I swung my first sword in the The Dark Eye's realm of Aventuria, then tried my hand at exploring the first levels of the Basic D&D dungeon before moving to a far more promising AD&D catacomb. I then explored the vast wildernesses of GURPS, fought with steel and honor through 3 editions of Legend of the Five Rings, returned to see an all new D&D 3.X, explored the character creation of Rolemaster, slayed trolls in Warhammer discovered the wonderful multiverse of free games on the internet (way too many to name here). Recently I have entwined myself deep in the politics of Urban Shadows, found an old friend in Pathfinder, visited his little brothers D&D 4th edition and D&D 5th edition, and turn around and ran away as soon as I laid my eyes on Anima Beyond Fantasy... This was a long journey indeed...

Edit: I feel ashamed as I forgot my struggle to retain my sanity after learning of the mythos of Call of Cthulhu, going through the meatgrinder of Stormbringer, saved the day in Marvel's Super Heroes, and played some BESM.
Last edited January 28, 2018 5:10 am
Jan 27, 2018 12:00 am
Welcome!
Jan 27, 2018 1:10 am
Aldrusian says:
I will also be coming into Cruvis' game here. I play Falrik having done so since day 1. But for a brief hiatus I am still playing that character 6+ years later. I've been playing D&D for 40 years having received the DMG as a Christmas gift from my wife shortly after my 30th birthday. I've played many other games through the years some of which I do not see on this site. Perhaps I could be persuaded to start a Mutants and Masterminds game here although I've never run one of them. See you all in Waterdeep.
6 years? Try closer to 16! Do you know you were the first applicant to my campaign in March of 2002?
Jan 27, 2018 4:25 am
Hail and well met! Welcome to the site!
Jan 28, 2018 3:49 am
Welcome Axe9ar! Amazing history of gaming! And damn, Cruvis, are you masterminding a coup? You're certainly bringing in enough people to attempt it :D
Jan 28, 2018 8:43 pm
Well, in my defence, I did say I was migrating my crew over here. Can’t say you weren’t warned. ;)
Last edited January 30, 2018 3:42 pm
Jan 30, 2018 1:57 pm
Welcome :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.