Intro and DnD/Shadowrun Interest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 4, 2018 8:54 am
Hello All,

I am obviously new here and in fact new to DnD and Shadowrun although I have experience with the Warhammer 40K RPG systems and PbP.

I am very interested and keen to get started in either DnD 5e or Shadowrun PbP games so would welcome anyone wanting to take me along on one of their adventures and be patient with someone learning the systems. What I lack in experience I will make up for in reliability

I can post at least once a day and often more.

Hope to hear from you all soon and look forward to adventuring with you.

Cheers,

Jabberwocky
Feb 4, 2018 10:26 am
Welcome! I’m sure some new 5e games will pop up soon. I saw a burst of shadow run games a while ago so if you search around you might be able to find an opening...
Feb 4, 2018 11:08 am
Genisisect says:
Welcome! I’m sure some new 5e games will pop up soon. I saw a burst of shadow run games a while ago so if you search around you might be able to find an opening...
Thanks for the welcome Genisisect. I will definitely keep an eye out for both 5e and Shadowrun games.
Feb 4, 2018 12:39 pm
Welcome. From what I've seen, games fill up very quickly. So don't hesitate to apply to a game if it strikes you as interesting.
Feb 4, 2018 3:44 pm
Welcome and keep your eyes open. If I have an opening I'll let you know!
Feb 4, 2018 3:58 pm
Welcome Jabberwocky! Lots of new players here, and PBP is a great way to learn. You have time to look things up, or ask Reddit, or whatever between actions.
Feb 4, 2018 5:47 pm
Welcome Jabberwocky! As others have said, PbP can be really good for learning, but as you have experience in the medium, I'm sure you know that. DnD5e is definitely the most popular system on GP right now, but we've been getting some nice Shadowrun attention lately; I hope you find a game soon!
Feb 4, 2018 7:50 pm
Hello and welcome!
Feb 4, 2018 11:09 pm
Wow, thank you everyone for the very welcoming welcome. Seems like a great community.

I will keep a keen look out for some 5e and Shadowrun games
Feb 6, 2018 12:48 am
Hi Jabberwocky,
If you are interested I have a Shadowrun 5e game you can join. We are just getting moving. I'll send you an invite. The game is called Chrome and Bone.

Len

Feb 18, 2018 12:58 am
Welcome Jabberwocky! I have an opening in our D&D 5e game designed for beginners coming up in a few weeks. If you want, you can join our game. I'll help you build a character and you can catch up on the story while you are waiting for a good moment to jump in. Send me a private message if you're into it :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.