Am I doing this right? Hello!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 7, 2018 5:25 pm
Salutations! I'm Isaiah- or also known as The Stalwart Stud. I have been an avid DnD player for years, particularly 5th edition. I heard about the site on a facebook post, and thought I'd try it out. I read up how things work on here, so I think I'd pick it up fine. Is there any open 5th edition games out there that I may join? Glad to be here by the way, and can't wait to see what creativity lies ahead.
Feb 7, 2018 5:42 pm
Welcome TheStalwartStud! Glad to have you! I'm not positive if there are any 5e games open right now (they fill up fast!) but more come up all the time. I think 3 were created in the last day? If you look at the New Member Guide, you'll see see under "Find a Game", there are instructions for setting your LFG, which will email you any time a game for a system you're interested in is created. Otherwise, you can post your interest in the Games Tavern.

Also, is that FB post public? Any chance I can take a look?
Feb 7, 2018 5:54 pm
@keleth Thank you! I already tried applying to an open game or two. As for the post, it was just something that showed up in my feed, but I can definitely go search for it and leave you a link if it's available.

@CancerMan Much appreciated, thank you!
Feb 7, 2018 6:13 pm
Welcome, Isaiah!
Feb 7, 2018 7:44 pm
"Hello There!" ~Obi-Wan
Welcome aboard! I actually just got back from an absence, and have started up a campaign if you're interested? All you need to do is either see if my game pops up on the home page, or go to find games, and find "Carpe Diem." I'd be happy to have you!
Feb 7, 2018 8:22 pm
Welcome stud...this is a great site with alot of great people on it.
Feb 7, 2018 11:17 pm
Much appreciated, thank you!

@0n3, I applied! Thanks for the invite!
Feb 8, 2018 2:55 am
Welcome to the site!
Feb 9, 2018 5:52 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.