COMPLETE ALL THE THINGS!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 2, 2014 5:49 pm
Seriously... all of them. Well... most of them. Some of them? Nah, most.

I've made MASSIVE updates to the character sheets and the autocomplete system that will make things more native for you guys and easier for me to manage. From now on, however you enter something into the character sheet is how it'll look when you go back. No longer will you be chained to the restrictive proper grammar and capitalization the autocomplete system forced on you. No longer will you see anything and everything someone typed into the autocomplete.

In addition, more character sheet items will have autocomplete functionality, which will also make it easier for me to add new character sheets. I actually decided to push this code earlier than expected (this is part one of what I'm calling Char Sheets 2.0) so I could use it for the DnD5e character sheets, which are around the corner now that this is done. After DnD5e, the next part of Char Sheets 2.0 will be avatars, which is something I know a lot of you are looking forward to.

Now, I've done my best to make sure no character information was lost in the process. However, mistakes happen, so if you're missing data and don't feel like reentering it, I have backups and can find your information for you.

So, lets keep those games going and growing!
Oct 2, 2014 6:27 pm
My characters seem to have all their data still :)
Oct 6, 2014 8:54 pm
Hey look! My avatar is working
Oct 7, 2014 2:17 pm
I do fix things occasionally.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.