Interest Check: Burning Empires?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 10, 2018 5:45 am
Who wants to play some Burning Empires? I'm looking for either 2 or 3 players who already have decent experience with pursuing Burning* beliefs and who are actively interested in playing BE (not just "well I'm interested in trying it out"). I think 2 would be better due to speed but 3 is okay.

(I have played and GM'd BE a few times and BW many times f2f, but my PbP experience with Burning* is just as a BW player once, full disclosure)
Feb 16, 2018 2:26 pm
Hey Epigone, how's it goin'?

Wanted to give a chance for ppl to respond to BE, before asking this... but, while I'm not interested in Burning Empires and apparently because I'm a masochist (having made three attempts, none of which lasted longer than a couple months), I would be interested in some Burning Wheel, would that interest you?
Feb 17, 2018 3:13 am
I'd love to play. It looks like an intense game but Oh So Rich. I've got a bit of experience with Burning Wheel and Mouse Guard. I've also read but never played Torchbearer. I've read Burning Empires, but never played.
Feb 18, 2018 4:35 am
Well well well, look who we have here :D

m^2, I decided to try for BE first because why not try. I'm going to leave this thread open until the end of the weekend since you've helpfully bumped it ;) but if I don't get two takers for BE, I'll start up another thread for some BWG.

Shark_Bone, sounds like you'd be up for BE if we can get at least +1?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.