Interest in Playing Ruins of Azlant

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm
chief12justice sent a note to McBeefsteak
Feb 12, 2018 2:02 pm
Ninja_Dano sent a note to McBeefsteak
Feb 12, 2018 7:33 pm
Awesome guys thanks, and a double thanks to chief12justice for throwing this thread up before I got to it! I've had some private messages as well so I'll likely only accept expressions of interest for a day or two as I've already received more concepts then I want to run in the game.
Last edited February 12, 2018 7:35 pm
Feb 13, 2018 12:21 am
Ninja just caught a typo on my part. 25 point buy not 27! Has now been corrected.
Last edited February 13, 2018 12:21 am
Feb 14, 2018 6:39 pm
As an update I still have one space remaining with the party currently consisting of a Bloodrager, a Rogue, and a Druid.
Feb 15, 2018 7:10 pm
If you still have room for one more then I might just be up for joining. I am brand spanking new to this sight so I'm fumbling around in the dark at the moment, but I've done pbp plenty of times in the past. No idea on character concept yet. I would need to take a little bit more of a look at the setting and figure out what direction I wanted to go, though it looks like maybe a little arcane might be needed.
Feb 15, 2018 11:25 pm
yeah theres a spot open, haven't heard from the people who had tentatively asked/inquired. An arcane or divine caster would be a good fit, though realistically we could get through it with whatever you're into. I'd prefer an interesting character than one who's mechanically complimentary.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.