Experience Ltd. Ramblomatic.

Oct 6, 2014 8:52 pm
I'll be honest, I've been having the worst time trying to come up with material lately.
I'm stuck on a certain part of this game I've been working on for a while now, and it's grating at me a bit.
Fairly sure i should go through all my stuff and get it reorganized. Then do a few pieces of writing. THEN do a bit more playtesting of the things I have done so far..
But... the things I haven't playtested yet are the ones I get most stuck on. The theories that haven't been practiced. The ideas that seem good but haven't been reinforced yet to know if they're good, or just ideas that will be crap. Ahhhh the design process, it's fun, it just takes a while to get things done.
I'm mostly writing this as a point of rambling, really, or something. An expression, yeah, one of those.

Right, this is probably the first time I've mentioned that I'm working on a game. I know Shakka and Keleth both know this already.
I am working on a RPG system, and I love it. :D It's just frustrating at times when you can't get work on it does for one reason or another. So if any of you have questions or ideas or insights or anything, we can chat about the creative process, freeing up brain clutter or things i'm doing with my system. Either way!

Probably gonna use this as a brain dump and place to ask you guys about some ideas i've got going on here and there. Brace Yourself!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.