D&D 5e Forgotten Realms: Bloodstone Lands

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 25, 2018 10:15 pm
Bloodstone was one of my favorite settings in Forgotten Realms.
I am looking at starting a new game based in the northeastern section of the campaign setting.

Let me know if you are interested

1st level. Point Buy (27). Almost any race, class combo is welcome from the Wizards printed books, Unearthed Arcana is possible with my approval.

I post almost everyday, during regular business hours Mountain time. I would like players that can post at least once a day, minus any hectic schedule conflicts etc.

Bloodstone Lands are the hard North of Forgotten Realms setting. It is geographically north of the Moonsea and protected by some impressive mountain ranges. The Gelana Mnts. divide the nation in half with the civilized Damara on the East side and untamed Vaasa on the West. Some years ago, bloodstone was discovered in the mountains. The discovery of bloodstone started a mining boom, and the region got considerably wealthy. At its peak, a dark power known as The Witch King rose up, rallying local leaders, bandit armies, undead and monstrous humanoids. The Witch King fractured the lands in a long ten-year war. A group of heroes helped turn the tides. As the story goes, the adventurers went to the pits of the Abyss to confront the source of the Witch Kings power. In the aftermath the Paladin, named Gereth Dragonsbane, married the king's daughter and he now sits on the throne in Bloodstone Village. He is trying to untie the lands under one kingdom. Winters are hard now that the once precious bloodstone is considered cursed.
Feb 25, 2018 10:31 pm
Sounds like a grand romp!
Feb 26, 2018 6:04 am
Gods! I shouldn't, but Bloodstone brings in all the nostalgia feels from playing AD&D in that setting 30 years ago. Truth be told I don't remember much of it but the nostalgia is still there. I want in!
Feb 26, 2018 7:27 am
Would you be fine with a newbie joining in?
Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Gods! I shouldn't, but Bloodstone brings in all the nostalgia feels from playing AD&D in that setting 30 years ago. Truth be told I don't remember much of it but the nostalgia is still there. I want in!
Happy to have you. You might miss the details, but the theme should come back fast.
Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm
somebox says:
Would you be fine with a newbie joining in?
For sure. Jump in. If you have questions about rules everyone is happy to help out.
Feb 26, 2018 2:56 pm
After Somebox and Jabes, Looks like that should fill the table. Anyone else interested they will have to be alternates.
Feb 26, 2018 7:23 pm
I never think to look in here for LFP's, i get the email thats all, "a new game has opend up" is all well that i join, I totally rompted on the parade without thinking.
Feb 26, 2018 7:23 pm
I never think to look in here for LFP's, i get the email thats all, "a new game has opend up" is all well that i join, I totally rompted on the parade without thinking.
Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm
CaveJ, You are in. I posted above after I approved you anyways. Get them characters made!
Mar 13, 2018 1:38 am
Are you still looking for another player?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.