I'm at the entrance of a new world

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 1, 2018 5:02 am
Greetings everyone!

After a long time plotting and scheming and looking for the right people, I assembled a fun group for 5th edition D&D. Then two of them had the audacity to start families! Granted, those little babies are super cute, but they've put us on haiatus for a while.

I'd never heard of PbP until it was mentioned on the YMIATavern podcast (which is awesome by the way). A few Google searches later here I am, ready to make some stories and have some fun. Can't wait to start an adventure!
Mar 1, 2018 5:11 am
Welcome! Glad to have you here :)
Mar 1, 2018 5:15 am
Welcome capndarkhorse. Don't let those babies fool you, they're deceitful self centered demons whose sole existence is to take the epic out of life.

Glad to have you aboard. There's a ton of D&D 5e at Gamers Plane, so I'm sure you can find a game or players or both.
Mar 1, 2018 6:27 am
Welcome to the community! Happy gaming! :-)
Mar 1, 2018 12:31 pm
Welcome capndarkhorse! I'm actually a bit surprised you found GP from just Googling; last time I had checked, we ranked pretty low on searches relating to play-by-post (which I guess I should address...). Regardless, glad to have you. Are you looking for any particular games/systems?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.