5e character stats request

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 22, 2015 7:59 am
Hi Keleth and all,

Could there be an easy way to track current HP and spell slots (current/max, 1-9)? At the moment I use the notes box. Also, 2 personality traits, ideal bond and flaw would be a good reminder, as well as encumbrance (str x15). Having items listed like spells, with a weight input box, would be awesome too!

These are not priority requests, but something I'd be interested in seeing at some point.
Jul 22, 2015 11:13 am
Right now, as I go through each character sheet, there are items I opt to leave out, largely in the interest of development speed, as they're part of the game, but not something super important, often either flavor or stuff that could appropriately go in notes. Most if not all character sheets are in what I'm calling their v1 stage. In time, I intend on taking them to v2 with things like:
- Itemized items (like how feats are currently done), with space for weight, quantity, and notes
- Spell tracker (this is more complicated as it varies per class)
- Ammunition + ammo selector
- HP bars (with the GM being able to edit them on the forums directly)
Jul 22, 2015 11:33 am
This is really cool. Thanks
Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm sidelining a lot of your requests. I love them, mostly because they're things I have planned, but right now, I'm able to get in maybe 12-15 hours of development a week, a pittance :-/

You do not have permission to post in this thread.