And so it begins...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 9, 2018 8:33 am
Hello everybody. I'm Heretek, a tabletop gamer of 6+ years and avid enthusiast of some good role-play. I haven't been involved in any sort of play-by-post or forum RP for years, thanks to devoting the majority of my free time to my offline D&D group.

I found out about this place thanks to a link on the Fantasy Flight Games forum! Right now I'm suffering from a desperate craving for something Star Wars, but I haven't been able to find any open online games that match my schedule, and I find my local game store's lack of Star Wars groups... disturbing.

So I decided to try some play-by-post instead! I'm hoping my enthusiasm for a good narrative and my love of the franchise lends itself to plenty of fun in the future. I will admit that when it comes to the FFG Star Wars game I'm more or less a total noob, but I've done a fair bit of research on it and should be able to pick up the basics fairly quick.

I'm looking forward to exploring a universe of adventure with all of you!
Mar 9, 2018 10:16 am
Welcome Heretek! There are plenty of people here who like some Star Wars so hopefully you can get in on a game pretty soon. Good luck!
Mar 9, 2018 2:39 pm
Welcome Heretek007! I'm a bit surprised to hear we were mentioned on the FFG forums! I haven't seen a Star Wars game in a bit, but I suspect there are a number of players like you who want to jump into one, and I'm sure if you put up a post in the Games Tavern, you'll find a game pretty quick!
Mar 9, 2018 3:17 pm
Hello and welcome!
Mar 10, 2018 5:30 am
Hello and welcome!
Mar 10, 2018 3:41 pm
Welcome!
Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm
Welcome, Heretek! Happy gaming! :-)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.