LFP 2-3 more D&D 5e - Homebrew Urban World

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm
Hello all! A few months ago, I started a game up and since the launch, we've had folks drop off (as PbP is known for). However, that means that we have some space to join the remaining intrepid adventurers!

Details
It takes place in a homebrew world of my own: Belmoor. Currently, the entire game has taken place in a single Megacity named Feyshear (so named for the portal to the Feywild the city boasts). It is intended to primarily be a game with urban encounters. Less wandering wolves, more political infighting and gang fights.

Creation Details:
Level 2

Stats (your choice of the following):
-> 2d6+6, reroll any 1s a single time (you get a 1 on the reroll, you keep it).
-> 32 Point Buy
-> "Good" array (16, 14, 12, 11, 10, 10)

Yes, this is intended to have stronger players as the threats will also be strong.

Classes/Races:
Anything from official Wizards material, including Unearthed Arcana. If using Unearthed Arcana options, the latest versions will be used (like Warlock patrons and the like). If a UA option has been made "official" through publication like Xanathar's, we will use the Xanathar's version.

Currently the party has a Cleric and a Warlock actively playing and a Druid that is currently being NPCd, so plenty of option to be whatever you wanted to be.

Game link is here.
Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm
If I didn't already have too much on my plate I'd be all over this! @Dramasailor is an amazing DM, you guys! I highly recommend this!
Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm
That's why you keep going, Jabes, until your plate buckles and the food falls onto the floor into a jumbled mess where you begin piling stuff on top of that because you have a problem. Oh, also applied.
Mar 14, 2018 1:35 am
And with that, we're full up at the moment! I'll leave this up in the event that there's enough interest, it may be possible for me to throw another crazy band of people into the world. :)
Mar 14, 2018 1:56 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
If I didn't already have too much on my plate I'd be all over this! @Dramasailor is an amazing DM, you guys! I highly recommend this!
I’m in the same boat! I dare say I’ve actually reached the limit for how many active games I can play in simultaneously.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.