And so it begins for another

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 13, 2018 7:39 pm
Hi everybody, or whoever reads these! I am an avid player of D&D 5E, and I am looking for some Play n post as it would be conducive to me schedule of being a dad, working and life in general! I play one night a week in a regular sit down group, but need a fix for the rest of the week.

I found Gamers Plane as it was mentioned on the Pod Cast YMIAT, which I stumbled upon recently and really enjoy.

So if there are any openings in any D&D 5E, I am willing to fill a couple if not more spots!

Thanks
Last edited March 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm
Welcome Codega! 5e is definitely really popular on GP; a new game will pop up soon, I'm sure! If you search for 5e games, there may be some with slots open, if not, post in the Games Tavern, and I'm sure you'll find a game soon!
Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Welcome to the community, Codega! As Keleth said there are always new 5e games opening. I've seen your posts on a few LFP threads for games that I think are still accepting, so I hope you'll get into one or a few of those soon!

Cheers!
Last edited March 13, 2018 8:38 pm
Mar 13, 2018 8:34 pm
Thanks everyone!
Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm
Indeed, welcome aboard! PbP definitely fills that same "help, working dad needs dice rolling to stay sane" niche for me and GP has been far and away the best source of that for me in a long time.
Mar 14, 2018 1:21 am
Good luck getting in some good games :)
Mar 14, 2018 1:28 am
Welcome Codega, hope you find games to pack your schedule with awesome adventure.
Mar 14, 2018 2:41 am
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.