Princes of the apocalypse, looking 4 UK/EU players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 13, 2018 9:39 pm
I'm planning on running a Princes of the Apocalypse campaign and I'm looking for UK/EU players to join (limited to help keep a quick pace).

Apply to join here
Mar 13, 2018 11:33 pm
On the plus side I'm UK based but I've been running the campaign for over a year now on and off (my group doesn't exactly meet regularly) so I'm a bit familiar with the ins and outs of it - if that's not an issue for you I'd love to put my self forward for a place but just wanted to check first
Mar 14, 2018 9:57 am
I am UK-based but I won't be able to apply because I have a full plate at the moment. I was just wondering why you are restricting it to UK/EU players. Is it a timezone issue? Are you planning to have multiple posts each day?

Edit: Sorry, I see on your game page that you have specified 2 posts per day.
Last edited March 14, 2018 9:58 am
Mar 14, 2018 12:36 pm
Yeah it's purely because it helps keep the pace and stops the games falling apart, at least in my experience.

I'm not actually tied to Princes of the Apocalypse, I've got access to all the WOTC campaigns, I wanted to run on since I've just always home brewed.

I'm going to post another thread to see what demand there is for one of the newer ones.
Mar 14, 2018 12:42 pm
Well whilst I own Storm Kings Thunder and Tomb of Annihilation I haven’t read or played through either of them. I’ve also not got any experience of the older campaigns that dropped for 5e (can’t remember the names off of the top of my head but they were the dragon and underdark ones). I’d be up for playing anything really as the thought of a game running local to me does appeal somewhat :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.