LFP (UK/EU) Any of the WOTC D&D 5E Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 14, 2018 12:42 pm
Looking for UK/EU players, purely for quick regular posting (2 a day), we're going to play any of the released 5E Wizards of the Coast campaign.

Which one depends on the players, you choose. Post which one you'd want to play and we vote for the one we'll play.

Leave a message here to show you're interested and I'll send a invite after we've decided what we're going to play.
Last edited March 14, 2018 2:20 pm
Mar 14, 2018 12:45 pm
I’m up for it, the two that I’ve played through/run are Curse of Strahd and Princes of the Appocalypse so my vote would go for any of the others :)
Mar 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Just for a comprehensive list for people to think about:

Lost Mine of Phandelver (Short - Not sure if FluidRedux is considering this one, but I included it for the sake of completeness!)
Tyranny of Dragons (Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat)
Out of the Abyss
Princes of the Apocalypse
Curse of Strahd
Storm King's Thunder
Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from the Yawning Portal
Mar 14, 2018 1:50 pm
I think Princes can be run on from Lost mines but yeah I don't think Lost mines or Tales from the Yawning portal really count as campaigns but I could run Tales as a campaign if people were interested, I'd just have to homebrew a way to link them all together
Mar 14, 2018 2:05 pm
FluidRedux says:
I think Princes can be run on from Lost mines but yeah I don't think Lost mines or Tales from the Yawning portal really count as campaigns but I could run Tales as a campaign if people were interested, I'd just have to homebrew a way to link them all together
I've often thought of attempting to find a way to link them all and running it as one big campaign, since the suggested level for each one tends to match up pretty well. I will warn that dungeons tend to slow things to a crawl in PbP, just because of the number of choices and possible confusion as to mapping

It can help to make a map yourself and post if for the players to view. I've done this as a custom thing in Google Sheets, as well as did a "fog of war" effect in Google Slides and removed pieces of the fog as necessary. Both work well.

Sorry for de-railing the thread, I'll let you get back to it! :)
Mar 14, 2018 2:14 pm
Yeah I always use maps when possible because it helps everyone keep track of progress and battles.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.