What do you want to run?

Mar 14, 2018 1:08 pm
Between home made adventures in various genre or a bought setting/adventure module there's a lot of depth behind what you're characters might play. A radiated Twinkle in Low Life, an evil villain in necessary evil, a college kid who just wants to drink at a frat party but their roommate just turned into a baboon, to a burnt out police detective who's tired of always getting the cases involving the supernatural.

So let me know, we can create a subforum about that and what kind of game you'd like to run.
Mar 16, 2018 3:03 am
I have next to no experience with a generic system. My interest in games to run would be something that was akin to the 1st edition of New World of Darkness core rules or Punisher versus Superman, or really anything that pits otherwise normal people up against somewhat abnormal circumstances. I've always felt a generic system would be good for this.
Mar 17, 2018 1:50 am
So far its just me and you. How about we play an investigation being carried out by an amateur? Do you want me to roll up a character?
Mar 17, 2018 1:59 am
well that was my next one shot for gensys but ok.
Mar 17, 2018 2:31 am
Haha! Sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes. We can play whatever you think would work best for teaching.
Mar 18, 2018 1:47 am
I've created a character, but wasn't sure what you wanted me to include for Weapons/Equipment. Is there a standard package to go along with the Investigator Archetype?
Mar 18, 2018 1:10 pm
Not really you have $500 starting and well go with a free car that's meh. Page 50 is the start of the gear section. For connection pick an organization. Also due to your hindrances you'll spend some time distracted or scared.
Mar 19, 2018 1:51 am
Updated Sal with gear. Didn't spend it all.

Also, I didn't see anything for accommodation in the Gear section. FOr my Connection I took Department of Records at City Hall. Is that specific enough, or do you want me to pick something narrower?
Last edited March 19, 2018 1:56 am
Mar 19, 2018 2:15 am
That'll work, apartment and or office aren't as important for the story.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.