Pathfinder Game Looking For Players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 18, 2018 2:30 pm
Hello,

I'm looking for players for my first play by post game; The Nacmesther Trials.

It's a Pathfinder adventure that I designed to introduce newcomers to the mechanics and systems of Pathfinder. It's a great intro for those who haven't played Pathfinder before, and even for those who haven't played an RPG before as it was designed for a group of complete newcomers.

That said, experienced players are welcome too. It's for Level 1 characters only though.

Please let me know if interested, the details of the game can be found here:

https://gamersplane.com/games/1018/
Mar 19, 2018 3:54 am
I'd be interested in playing. I've never played before, but I have the books. I'd like to learn the game.
Mar 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Following this thread. As a semi-veteran (i.e., fairly casual) player and GM of Pathfinder, I'd be happy to participate to fill out a party, but would of course defer to newer players.
Mar 20, 2018 12:15 pm
I'm interested. I'm new to pathfinder and gamers plane so it would be a great learning experience for me too. The only problem is that i don't have any pathfinder rule books. My understanding is that path finder is based on the 3.5e srd. Would i make do with that in this game? Let me know and I'll request to join the game.
Mar 20, 2018 12:54 pm
Chalrytharendir says:
I'm interested. I'm new to pathfinder and gamers plane so it would be a great learning experience for me too. The only problem is that i don't have any pathfinder rule books. My understanding is that path finder is based on the 3.5e srd. Would i make do with that in this game? Let me know and I'll request to join the game.
For Pathfinder, you would want to use either d20pfsrd.com or the Paizo PRD

3.5e is similar, but definitely not the same in a lot of ways!
Mar 20, 2018 1:29 pm
Thanks! I didn't know about those links. Ill check them out.
Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm
I wouldn't mind trying my hand at another PF Character, The last got strangled by a grasping vine :,(
Mar 20, 2018 7:22 pm
Given the las Urban Shadows game I got into died, I'd be interested in playing some PF, but since it's for beginners, I'm also tempted to cede my place to new players.
Mar 22, 2018 10:18 pm
Are there any race/class restrictions for the characters? I think I'd like to play one of the following race/class combos, depending on what the other party members are thinking of playing: half-orc monk, elf ranger, half - elf druid, or gnome bard.
Mar 31, 2018 5:45 am
Simce i have not seen the recruitmemt closed on this, i also would be i interested. Just bought the Core Rules book and looking to learn the Pathfinder system. Please let me know if you have am opening. Also new to Gamersplane, so the site is on a learning curve as well.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.