5e Rescue Mission: Apply within

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Len

Mar 22, 2018 3:48 am
We need two third-level heroes for a perilous rescue mission! In the fallen empire of Arkasia on the third moon of Sorrow, five brave heroes risked life and limb to assault the headquarters of the Night Blades, a bandit gang preying on the frontier town of Whitesparrow. Unfortunately, only one of the heroes escaped; the others are dead or captured. Since then, the bandits have completely overrun the town. Your mission: assault the Lonely Tower, rescue those who survived, and then combine forces to defeat the evils plaguing Whitesparrow.
In less dramatic terms, our D&D 5e Game for New Players is graduating to a full-fledged game! Two of the new players, Starrbeardo and Pageflap, have stuck it through to the end and have transcended newb status with the help of their two player-mentors, McDunno and Jabes.plays.RPG. After a near-TPK, we are now shifting gears to be a full-fledged game rather than a teaching game, and we'd like to invite two more players to take the place of some that we lost along the way.

Posting frequency is 1 post per day on weekdays and whatever you can manage on the weekend. The adventure is roughly based on Mike Shea's Fantastic Adventures kickstarter, although it has gone far off the rails now. New characters will start at 3rd level, anything goes from official, published WotC content. Let me know if you are interested by replying to this thread! Will probably give it a week or so to see who applies, and select the best candidates from the bunch.
Mar 22, 2018 3:58 am
A Len game, am I dreaming? Consider me beyond interested!

Len

Mar 22, 2018 4:26 am
If you've been to the Isle of Dread with me, you definitely have priority :)

Tuin man lende, tir nia ammen
Those who leave, watch over us.

Len

Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am
Welp, we got two former Isle of Dread players who have locked in now, so I guess we'll close our search already!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.