Hi

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 4, 2018 5:09 am
I am a complete noob to multi-player RPGs. Specifically joined to try and get into D&D. While I do know plenty of people who play, I am about to head off to college and I also don't connect with these people very well. I turn to Gamers Plane in hopes of finding a stable community where I feel comfortable establishing my existence since the internet isn't going anywhere. Would really love help getting into D&D and maybe a hand to hold or someone to guide me while I get my footing. I don't retain information very well by just reading things on wiki's, so I may be a slight annoyance to help, but I swear to do my best to learn quickly.

Thanks
Apr 4, 2018 5:38 am
Welcome!
Apr 4, 2018 9:27 am
Welcome! There are many people here who are happy to help. It is a great place to learn.
Apr 4, 2018 11:33 am
Welcome LeoRed! As marithyme said, don't fret, there are a lot of games that come up that are open to new players. Just bare in mind that play-by-post is slow. This will give you time to learn and get used to things, but also means you may get frustrated at the pace. Otherwise, have fun!
Apr 4, 2018 4:45 pm
Hello and welcome.
Apr 4, 2018 5:11 pm
Welcome!
Apr 5, 2018 3:49 am
Welcome to the site!
Apr 5, 2018 3:56 am
Hi LeoRed. There are periodic intro-to-D&D games starting up here. If you don't see one in the next week or so, send me a PM and we'll get one going.
Apr 6, 2018 2:21 am
Welcome!
Apr 9, 2018 11:14 am
Welcome to the community, LeoRed!
Apr 11, 2018 2:40 am
I'm looking to teach 5e to new players. Check This Thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.