Looking for replacement in Pathfinder Ravenloft.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 9, 2018 10:50 pm
Hello all,

A player of mine has announced that due to some change in his life, he sadly cannot continue playing with us. I am looking for a replacement, 7th level character, 2 traits allowed to replace our departed party member. I use the 3.5 organic character way to roll stats (it's described in the character creation thread of my game).

I am somewhat open-minded to third party stuff or conversion to D&D 3.X (seeing this whole campaign is converted from D&D 3.X), but I reserve myself the final right to approve, refuse, or modify any such submitted materials.
Apr 9, 2018 11:36 pm
I’ve never played Pathfinder (but a lot of 3.5) but I love Ravenloft. Consider me interested. What does the party look like?
Apr 10, 2018 12:04 am
A gunslinger, a paladin, a warpriest, a rogue, and a cleric. A multiclassed cleric wizard should be joining soon (another player who had to leave because of real life, but managed to come back).

The player leaving was playing a monk who specialized in bows.

I'll go ahead and send you an invite.
Last edited April 10, 2018 12:10 am
Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm
I've yet to hear from Bardo, so I don,t know if he changed his mind or not. So I'll re-up this thread until I either hear form Bardo or find another member interested, whichever comes first.

Oh, also, small precision. I said 7th level character, but looking at the replacements who are still 6th level, it will be a 6th level character instead. A small mistake i made, my bad.
May 1, 2018 2:04 pm
Re-upping since Bardo could not join after all. Game link.
May 2, 2018 6:17 am
Applied, though I'm unfamiliar with 3.5 if that has any effect. I have a bit of experience with pathfinder but am nowhere near an expert, probably only pushing novice so if you're looking for someone with more experience or one applies after me, I won't be offended if you overlook me.
May 2, 2018 2:53 pm
Welcome Hypco.

I have no problem accepting unexperience players. The group is pretty supportive and most players will be able to ask your questions pretty quickly.

Anyways, 6th level, fast XP progression, and sadly I cannot allow the corpse hunter ranger archetype because despite being very thematic, it possesses an ability which could have the potential to completely break the campaign.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.