2 places available in Dungeonslayers.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 10, 2018 5:49 pm
Hello everyone,

Once again, real life is stealing players away from me.

I have 2 spots opened in my Dungeonslayers game. Dungeonslayers is an old school, rules-lite, free game available on dungeonslayers.com.
May 2, 2018 10:51 pm
Re-up since I finally figured how to edit my game's page so I can increase the # of players. This way I can link the game's page which might encourage people to apply more instead of waiting for an invite...
May 7, 2018 8:07 am
I just realized that this isn't what I'm used to... My only exposure is 5e. If I joined your game I'd have to get used to a new system. Unless you have no problems with a relative noob to the dungeonslayer system.
May 7, 2018 1:20 pm
No problem. Pretty much everyone in my game is currently learning the system.
May 7, 2018 4:02 pm
What lvl would I be joining? Any class, race, material restrictions? Is that all stuff I will find in the pdf from the site? Also, your game is run thru gamers plane right?
May 7, 2018 11:22 pm
1st level. We pretty much just began. As for "restrictions", we're using the setting rules on p.143, so this means dwarves cannot take the Charming talent and elves and dwarves have some check bonuses listed on p.87-92. So yes, everything you need is in the pdf, and yes, the game is hosted here on GP.
Last edited May 7, 2018 11:23 pm
May 8, 2018 7:50 am
Actually... As I begin reading this, I realize that I'm nowhere near ready to try this system... Sorry if I got your hopes up. But I think I'm gonna have to pass on this game for now. Maybe down the road when I've had more time to read thru this and get used to it then I can try a game. Sorry.
May 8, 2018 1:36 pm
After looking over the book, I've decided to apply. I know how hard it can be to find players for relatively unknown systems, so I'm gonna help you out (at least, that's my excuse)
May 8, 2018 3:12 pm
lol, okay, thanks Naat.
May 9, 2018 5:13 pm
Naatkinson says:
After looking over the book, I've decided to apply. I know how hard it can be to find players for relatively unknown systems, so I'm gonna help you out (at least, that's my excuse)
This would be my reason for applying as well - also I'm insatiably curious about new systems. Let me know if you still need another and I'll jump in.
May 9, 2018 5:34 pm
Qralloq says:
Naatkinson says:
This would be my reason for applying as well - also I'm insatiably curious about new systems. Let me know if you still need another and I'll jump in.
This as well. Making my character now and it's a really interesting system so far :)
May 9, 2018 9:43 pm
Yeah, I really like this system. It is simple yet elegant, and manages to cram in a surprisingly large amount of complexity in its streamlined rules. This is my go-to system when I want to introduce new people to table top RPGs.
Last edited May 9, 2018 9:43 pm
May 24, 2018 1:52 am
I'm going to re-up this because one of the interested players seems to have lost interest...
May 24, 2018 2:29 am
I'll join if you'll have me.
May 24, 2018 4:33 am
Okay.
Last edited May 24, 2018 4:33 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.