Relatively new to TTRPG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 15, 2018 8:01 am
Hey there,

I'm new to GP. I've played RPG videogames all my life, but just started with tabletop RPG some months ago and they are awesome. I've mostly played Star Wars EotE, but also tried D&D5 and Pathfinder. As I cannot meet with my friends as much as I wanted for some different reasons, we tried Roll20 and it's nice, but we don't have the time slot sometimes, soooo I decided to try play-by-post games.

As I said in another post, congratulations for this site, nice community and very smooth integration with dice and games and stuff! There is no other website like this and that's a good sign.

I want to improve my GM skills, so I created "The Jewel of Yavin" and we are about to start real soon. I'll start with an official module from SW:EotE. Hope we have fun :)

Nice to meet you, guys.
Apr 15, 2018 1:01 pm
Welcome Semplax! Glad you're first impressions are so positive, and happy gaming!
Apr 15, 2018 1:11 pm
Welcome to the community :)
Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm
Glad to have you here! Welcome!
Apr 15, 2018 6:51 pm
Welcome to the community, Semplax! Happy gaming!
Apr 15, 2018 9:55 pm
Welcome Semplax! Excited to see you jumped right in, and thanks for offering to help me figure out some of the site issues! I'll be responding to your most recent PM soon.
Apr 20, 2018 1:51 am
I did not welcomed you yet? I could have swear I did... oh well, welcome.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.