Pathfinder learning game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 22, 2018 3:32 am
Pathfinder is about have a 2nd Edition. Curious about the system? I have 2 spots at the moments for a learning game. Drop me a line.
Apr 22, 2018 8:38 am
I've played just one session of Pathfinder with some friends and I'm not very familiar with it. I could give it a try.
Apr 22, 2018 11:18 pm
Semplax, you have one more session than i do with pathfinder. Phil has been real patient with me as i learn the mechanics and such.
Apr 23, 2018 1:34 am
Be happy to have you in the game, Semplax. I'll send you an invite. Thank you Danab.
Apr 23, 2018 6:10 pm
I wouldn't mind giving this a go. Can't guarantee i'll be in for the long haul, but interested in learning the system with some hand holding.
Apr 24, 2018 3:28 am
Be happy to have you along with us! This isn't at all intended to be a campaign. I'm open to it turning into one if everyone is having fun, but for now it's just for throwing some dice. Invite sent.
Jun 4, 2018 11:49 am
I have space in this game if there are people who might be interested in giving Pathfinder a test run.
Jun 10, 2018 7:30 pm
I’ve played a few sessions of pathfinder but it has been a while. Is this going to start soon?
Jun 11, 2018 3:05 am
Its going right now, and you're welcome to join us. I have two active players at the moment, and definitely add you into the mix. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.