3.5 Eberron - Small Game, 1 on 1 Trade

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 6, 2018 4:53 am
D&D 3.5 was my first tabletop RPG and while I'm well aware of its warts, I still love the game. I really love the Eberron setting, but I've never actually gotten to play in it. I've run it a few times, but I really want to explore the world and have fun being a character in it.

I'd like to play in a small group, maybe even a 1 on 1 game, in Eberron using 3.5 rules. There's not too much about the setting I find uninteresting, so I'd be up to explore a part of the setting the GM is passionate about.

I would love to run a 1 on 1 game for that GM, if they would want to. That's an idea I ran across on RPOL and thought the trade of 1 on 1 was interesting.
May 6, 2018 11:09 am
That's certainly an interesting idea. I love the idea of DM trading. I think a lot of us end up doing that anyway. I definitely have players in my games who DM games I play in.

I have played 3.5 but I've never run Eberron before, although I have heard of it. Also, I hear that the 3.5/3rd edition character sheets are bugged atm. Maybe try a 5th edition conversion? How would 1 player and 1 DM work? Play as one character or control a party?
Last edited May 6, 2018 11:09 am
May 6, 2018 1:14 pm
I don't play 5th and it would be a simple matter of hosting the sheet elsewhere. I'd prefer to play just one character. It's be fun to follow the adventures of a single person. Even if those adventures lead to "in over their head" and perhaps death.
May 6, 2018 2:56 pm
You can use Pathfinder sheets or even Custom for 3.5.
May 6, 2018 4:35 pm
Qralloq says:
You can use Pathfinder sheets or even Custom for 3.5.
That, too.
May 18, 2018 3:28 am
I'm still hoping to do this. Any interested parties, let me know!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.