Recruiting new agents - Agents of O.P.T.I.C.s

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 6, 2018 10:18 pm
HI! So I have had a game idea rattling around my head and after re-watching Hellboy and the Golden Army on Netflix I couldn't resist.

The game is basically an Urban Fantasy HEAVILY inspired by the Hellboy and B.P.R.D. properties, but set in a distinct world of my own creation...mostly because I've only read a few issues of the comic (including two TPBs of the B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs), and don't think I know enough and don't want to force myself to learn more canon material before starting this game.

The premise of this story is that you are new recruits to the Office of Paranormal Tactical Intelligence & Control. The Omega Team has gone missing and the Alpha Team has set out to find out what happened. The director has decided to call up the newest recruits (the PCs) and give them their first field assignment. As the story goes on I have planned on making the mystery of the Omega Team disappearance the primary plot, but we shall see where the story goes.

PCs can be basically any concept that fits the Urban Fantasy idea. You might have been transferred from the CIA or FBI, recruited from a municipal police force after you handled a strange encounter, or maybe you were taken by the Fey and found your way home through grit and determination. Perhaps you are one of the monsters that O.P.T.I.C.s is trying to keep under wraps, but rather than being black bagged and made to disappear, you offered to help take down other monsters like yourself. The possibilities are almost endless. The setting is modern technology wise, so no full on cyborg street samurai or robots, but we can discuss the possibilities of a mad scientist experimenting with magic and tech if that's where you want to go.

So here is a link to the game, if you are interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.