Interest Check: Pathfinder Horror

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 11, 2018 5:53 am
I could play any of those but if I were to choose I would pick etiher The Ragged or The Priest.
Jun 11, 2018 6:53 am
Alright, my plan is for each person to play a different one, no repeats in the same group. So no four people all playing the Ragged, or something like that. What we'll do is put you down for both, and whichever one is free, you can play. If the other three people pick from the options you didn't mention, you're good to be either one.
Jun 11, 2018 5:11 pm
I like The Butterfly but I'm good with playing any of them if someone else wants to try that one.
Jun 11, 2018 8:44 pm
Hopefully we'll get a word from the other two in a while.
Jun 24, 2018 8:50 pm
No word from them so far, but here's hoping. Please hang in there, everyone!
Jun 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Hi there! I am very interested in this concept and would love to fill in for any of these roles in case anyone should fall off (or if there's another archetype you have in your pocket... like maybe 'the skeptic' or 'the whore.')
Last edited June 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Jun 26, 2018 9:11 pm
No additional archetypes yet, but the existing set are all based on the Cabin in the Woods options, which I figure you'd appreciate, seeing as you seem to get the reference.
Jun 26, 2018 9:22 pm
Alright, I have invited all the prospective gamers who said they were interested. For anyone lurking in the shadows, I will also provide a link to the game page and the public forum.

Game Page: https://gamersplane.com/games/1204/
Public Forum: https://gamersplane.com/forums/2929/
Jun 29, 2018 12:40 am
Sooo...
Who's playin' who? ;)

I really have no major preference, they all seem fun in the context of a horror movie. I made a char for the priest, but I'd equally love to play the ragged or the butterfly. Hunter could be great as well, maybe like a turn of the last century beat cop, all billy clubs and moustache wax lol.

I had also asked if this was set in England during the 1890's or if the Victorian angle was more thematic than specific?
Jun 29, 2018 1:03 am
To that last bit, I will clarify for everyone that the Victorian angle is definitely more thematic. When I say anachronisms in both directions, I mean it. Think of the setting like typical D&D/Pathfinder, with some modern and a lot of steampunk mixed in.
Jun 29, 2018 1:44 am
Ok I submitted a Priest, let me know if I am in the ball park or not. I'm happy to change anything and everything.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.